Parental Advisory Warning

Parental Advisory Warning: My thoughts, opinions and general comments are purely just that - MINE . I may occasionally make you angry but I also hope I may make you laugh, and I will definitely try and not to make you cry.
I hope you enjoy my Blog eitherway and if you dont then feel free to stay away ....

Thursday, September 23, 2010

1st Day Return

I suspect with the coming posts, days, weeks, months and even years it will remain ever apparant that I am somewhat pushed for time. Time appears to get away from me as my last post only 13 hours ago now seems only moments earlier in my life flashback that would make LOST seem uncomplicated . That unfortunately seems to be the story of my life. I am certainly not complaining, I am simply amused that by now I have managed to steal MY laptop back from my lovely partner in crime that I am A) too tired to think nevermind type; B) busily still trying to get around to all my replies on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In and C) trying to get out the chocolate cake crumbs that are stuck between the keys. ( and yes I put the crumbs there! obviously not deliberately although I could easily keep PC World  in business and recession resistant with repairs and chocolate cleaning appointments. I look forward to tomorow or is that now today?

No comments:

Post a Comment